Monday, December 29, 2008

Blogging about a survey is kinda like phoning it in. So I took the easy way out today.

I went to take the survey World of Matticus has pimped on his blog. What can I say, I'm a sucker for this sort of thing. Here are my results:

Your Top Character Strength

Fairness, equity, and justice
Treating all people fairly is one of your abiding principles. You do not let your personal feelings bias your decisions about other people. You give everyone a chance.

Your Second Character Strength

Forgiveness and mercy
You forgive those who have done you wrong. You always give people a second chance. Your guiding principle is mercy and not revenge.

Your Third Character Strength

Curiosity and interest in the world
You are curious about everything. You are always asking questions, and you find all subjects and topics fascinating. You like exploration and discovery.

Your Fourth Character Strength

Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness
Thinking things through and examining them from all sides are important aspects of who you are. You do not jump to conclusions, and you rely only on solid evidence to make your decisions. You are able to change your mind.

Your Fifth Character Strength

Citizenship, teamwork, and loyalty
You excel as a member of a group. You are a loyal and dedicated teammate, you always do your share, and you work hard for the success of your group.

I guess I agree with all of it except the last one. I'm really not sure I perform so well in a group. Well, in terms of WoW, I suppose I do. Always there to perform my role. Well, when I am there. I haven't been on all week due to Holidays and weird sleep schedules. Well, there's a raid tonight, so no excuses.

Amusingly, way down in number 13 is Leadership. This is probably something I should work on, though it is possible that where my leadership is is just fine. I really like all the traits that are above leadership: Honestly, Loving, Optimism, Learning, Creativity, Bravery and Perspective.

No comments: