Friday, December 26, 2008

Coming soon to my blog header: "Aspect of the Leader of the Pack." Let's hope not.

There hasn't been much posted here because there hasn't been much going on. I leveled my hunter to 73. Woo. Hoo. Unlike certain other "Druids" in the blagonets, I keep my priorites straight. Or maybe he's saving the best for last? Who knows. All I know, is I go to my hunter when it's time to turn off the brain for a bit. This is why BRK is so disjointed from his brain.

Incidentally, my prot pally is where I want to go when I don't want to think, but I do want to tank. She's still 70, though.

The holidays have had a negative effect on raid progress. We've had one real weekend at Naxx, and I think we've done fine for it (7/15 clear, plus Sartharion. Not too bad.) Our normal raid days are Thursdays, Fridays, and Mondays, so the holidays have left us with Monday as the only day to raid until January 2nd, when I crack the whip and we start going after new content.

One thing I'm really worried about is raid DPS. Sadly I think I made my wife go Holy worrying about DPS. But it's everyone. I'll have to see how the raid turns out next week, but the numbers that we are producing seem to be 500 to 750 DPS under par for similarly geared folks. Again, we haven't really had a raid since some of the members got upgrades, so I may not have anything to worry about. And we have another couple of farming days before we get back to new content.

That's all for now!

No comments: