Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kicking the Bucket

 DruidCatForm

I’ve regemmed my gear for cat and I’ve joined Bucket List, the guild that also houses Euripides and Darkbrew, two of the heavyweights of the hunter blogging community.

The guild is named and based on the idea of a “Bucket List,” or a list of things to do before you die. Since I plan to leave WoW at the turning of Cataclysm, there are some things that I would like to do before that happens.

First off, I’d like to kill the Lich King on my Druid. I’ve already done so on my hunter, but as we all know, hunters are much better as alts than as mains. As they say, everyone has a hunter alt. Even Darkbrew has a hunter alt. Doing so on my “main” character would definitely be a good cap off to the expansion, and was one of my goals going in, since I didn’t get very far raiding in the Burning Crusade.

Second, I’d like to get a 310% mount. Any 310% mount would do, but I think the way I’d like to do it is through Ulduar. Ulduar is one of the best raid instances ever designed, and I’d like to power through it as a melee DPS, a role I have yet to fulfill in that zone. Note to self, don’t Feral Charge (Cat) Kologarn!

Third, I want to be on another podcast again. I’ve been doing some other projects with my voice and I’m thinking about picking up a little more decent recording equipment for voice and instrument work, and I’m rather enjoying it. I’m working on a Let’s Play (a narrated playthrough) of a Super Nintendo game, which will eventually be posted on YouTube, but I’d really like to get into a sort of a roundtable discussion, preferably about raiding, Druids, or even hunters. I've bugged Euripides in the past about getting on his show, but I think they’re constantly packed with the best interviews hunters have to offer, meanwhile I’m just on a guild doing 8/12 hard modes on my hunter alt with a slightly nonstandard Marksman spec. But either way, I would like another shot as a podcast guest to make up for my somewhat awkward appearance on the Twisted Nether Blogcast.

I’m fairly confident in the first one occurring at some point, though the other two are definitely in question. It’s good to have my goals written down, though. I can come back later and cross them off my list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could have told me you started blogging again! :P

Dessyreqt said...

I daresay I never stopped, I just didn't have anything to say for a long while. ^_~